Change of Personal Details

It is important that all student information and records are kept up to date. This is particularly vital in the case of emergency where the school needs to contact a student's parents or caregivers.

Have your contact details or phone numbers changed?

Have you have moved or changed your residential or postal address?

Are your emergency contact details out of date?

Is your family occupation and education data different?

If you answered yes to these questions please update your personal details by completing the Student Record Amendment form and return it signed to Student Services or contact the school on 9625 8104 and speak to Monica McGrane.